On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, Imagine LA President and CEO Jill Bauman is moderating a breakfast panel discussion about ending homelessness in Los Angeles. Please join us!
Experts from the public and private sector, all friends of Imagine LA, will discuss City and County measures to combat homelessness and specific steps attendees can take to help. A longtime member of the Ebell, Jill developed the idea for the event and is co-chair.
The event is 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. at the Ebell of Los Angeles, 741 S. Lucerne Blvd. (at Wilshire). Organized by the Ebell and open to the public, a continental breakfast is provided starting at 8:00 a.m. Plenty of free parking is available.
- Phil Ansell, Director of the Los Angeles County Homeless Initiative
- Alisa Orduna, Homelessness Policy Director, Office of LA Mayor Eric Garcetti
- Kerry Morrison, Proposition HHH Oversight Committee; Executive Director, Hollywood Property Owners Alliance
- Greg Spiegel, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Inner City Law Center; Mayor Garcetti’s first Homeless Policy Director
- Veronica Arteaga, Vice President, Housing Programs, St. Anne’s
State Assemblymember Richard Bloom will keynote. City Councilmember David Ryuprovides welcome remarks.
Attendees’ suggested donation is $20. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-931-1277, x131.
Please invite your networks, too! We want as many people as possible to learn from and engage with this illustrious panel. Here's a link to the event on Facebook.
Hope to see you there.