This month, we launch our Refer-A-Mentor program by reaching out to our community. We are looking for the right match for several specific family members, all of whom have been waiting patiently for the right mentor to come along!
We are looking for male mentors for the following people:
- A quiet 14-year-old boy (South LA near Avalon Blvd & Compton Ave)
- A 9-year-old boy who likes to spend time outside (South LA near Avalon Blvd & Compton Ave)
- A 16-year-old boy with a passion for music (South LA near Leimert Park)
- An 11-year-old boy who likes basketball and wants to do fun activities around Los Angeles (South LA near Leimert Park)
- A 6-year-old boy with lots of energy who loves Pokemon (Koreatown near Beverly Blvd & S Virgil Ave)
- An 8-year-old boy who enjoys video games and YouTube (Koreatown near Beverly Blvd & S Virgil Ave)
Are you or is someone you know ready to make an impact on one of these individuals' lives? Contacting Ciera at firstname.lastname@example.org and completing our volunteer application is the first step to become a mentor.